Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Bugs

Archive::Bugs Archive area for Bugs's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 02-17-2002, 05:07 AM
Cyrax91x
Fire Beetle

Default Char select screen equipment

This is a minor thing, but I do not recall seeing any posts on it. On the character select screen only the BP, helm, vambraces, and bracers equiped show up. The greaves, boots, gauntlets and weapons/shields do not show up.

After experimenting with different equipment combinations I notice that with some combinations that the hair type on my character model would be displayed as bald. (I am using Luclin models.) But when I log into the world the hair is correct.

Also, a while back someone pasted code for doors and lifts. How did it work? Any plans on implementing it?

Thanks
Old 02-17-2002, 06:48 AM
Drawde
Dragon

I found that equipment rarely displays at all in the character screen and when it does it's wrong (e.g a magician with a robe appeared to be wearing a plate breastplate in the char screen).
However I seem to remember armour displaying correctly in earlier versions of EQEmu, some time before the move to SourceForge.
Old 02-17-2002, 10:24 AM
Nada
Sarnak

A few versions back i could totally see everything, except weapons. So maybe there just needs to be a little fix.
Old 02-20-2002, 02:09 AM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

I think it was broken in the move to SoL compatibility. Some other things were broken as well, such as looting.