Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 02-25-2003, 08:33 PM
ckarmlange
Fire Beetle

Default EQ new account problem.

Hi there, i just downloaded Everquest off ubisoft.com's ftp, and received the free 30-day trial registration code through the e-mail. The software installed successfully, and the game was fully patched off the 'net. Problem is, when i tried to create a "new account" in EQ everything went fine except the validating part, which takes such a long long time. I have even tried leaving the computer on all night, and have left for work to come back, but it stays on that same screen and nothing ever happens. What should I do? And the same goes for Sony's Station site, I can't join there either. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Old 02-26-2003, 01:57 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

You need to contact Sony technical support.

We're not Sony technical support, I doubt theres anything we can do to help... When you register in EQ, you're registering for them, not the eqemu.