Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 02-26-2003, 04:40 PM
Bonfire
Fire Beetle

Default Crashing To Desktop AFTER Char select screen...plz help

athlon 1700...512 ram...kyro 2 64meg video card....i got the problem fixed where u would crash b4 the character select screen..but now i crash after...goes straight to desktop. Was working fine b4..and now it wont...there have been no changes to my system....so confused..Thnx for help!
Old 02-27-2003, 09:39 AM
mfghs
Sarnak

can you get on any other char? because ive had the problem that a character gets stuck in a certain zone, so try to get on another char, and ask a gm to move your stuck char to a zone that he isnt currently in, aka Misty or gfay or someplace like that, it should fix it
Old 02-27-2003, 01:33 PM
Bonfire
Fire Beetle

Thanx =) it worked...only prob now is that i have a corpse in a zone i cant get into lol...oh well.