Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Bugs

Archive::Bugs Archive area for Bugs's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 06-19-2003, 04:01 PM
Fyrre
Sarnak

Default Item is currently on your cursor bug

I don't know if this is a database bug on my server or something found in CVS, but people on my server are having problems when they summon an item, equip it, and attempt to summon another item. It says they have an item on their cursor when they have nothing. When they zone, they have the same item on their cursor which they equiped. The item stacking bug is fixed just to lead to this =\

Is there a fix for this?
Old 06-19-2003, 06:18 PM
monkboy
Fire Beetle

Default Re: Item is currently on your cursor bug

I've found that re-equipping the summoned item after getting a 'An item is currently on your cursor' helps... Click on the object to pick it up, then put it back into its inventory/equipment slot and summonitem should work again. With this bug however, I've noticed equipped items getting automatically unequipped while zoning, and sometimes even while trading.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:57 PM
Mauritius
Sarnak

I suppose it has something to do with the error showing up in the zone window
[Error] Cuccia attempting bad item equip!

also see Fyrre's comment in this thread:
http://forums.eqemu.net/viewtopic.php?t=8671
Old 06-20-2003, 06:09 AM
Edgar1898
Former EQEmu Developer
Current EQ2Emu Lead Developer

Yah the problem is it tries to check if your class/race can equip the item and when the function returns a false, the server doesnt allow you to put the item on even tho the client does (The function is probably bugged if the client allows you to). If you do a #peekinv when you see that error, you will see that you have the item on your cursor, even though the client says its equiped.