Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Tools

Archive::Tools Archive area for Tools's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 03-27-2002, 03:56 PM
_OZZY_
Hill Giant

Default New Admin Tool?

The emulator is now at version 0.2.6, aparently with 0.2.7 well planned out. Yet, the admin tool hasn't been updated since 0.2.4. Any ETA on a new release of it? Just curious. You've got a great piece of software there Windcatcher.
Old 03-27-2002, 10:34 PM
Lyenu X`Arie
Fire Beetle

Yeah.. it'll need to be upgraded soon. 0.2.7 is going to break the admin tool completely as we're change the DB tables layout. It is open-source.. so I assume if anyone knew delphi she might not mind if you made a upgrade?
Old 03-28-2002, 02:36 AM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

I've been taking a break

Once 0.2.7 comes out I'll see if I can whip someting up real quick. Tax day is real soon now though so I might get hung up with that if the release is on a weekend.

WC
Old 04-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

Before the messages come flowing in, I'm aware that I need to put together a new version of my admin tool. Unfortunately it won't happen until this weekend at the earliest, and possibly not until the 16th. I still have to get my taxes done, and we just suffered a death in the family so this week is basically screwed. :( Once I get past the 15th things will get a lot easier.

Windcatcher
Old 04-10-2002, 01:43 AM
Wiz
Dragon

Yikes, sorry to hear that. Take care of your real life stuff man, don't press yourself for the admin tool.